Saturday, 2 August 2014

Bingo time

Good morning Sweet Stampers...I hope the weather is lovely where ever you are and I hope you are enjoying the Commonwealth Games....our very own Susan has been camping out at Hampden Park...haven't spotted her on the telly yet...have you??

So onto our challenge this week...it's a bingo board...nice an easy, just choose 3 in a row!!




This week we are sponsored by the wonderful Craft Mojo




Who are offering the lucky winner a £10 voucher!!


and now for some inspiration from the team...



Lorraine




Tracey



Valou



Wedgie



♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin' DT ♥

3 comments:

Malika said...

The exemples are so nice.

Malika

Debbie said...

Super cards girls. Debbiex

Pamellia Johnson said...

Such gorgeous creations by the DT! A fantastic challenge for my first time!! I chose 3 of my favourite things, lace, ribbon and pearls...how girlie is that! Thanks :)