Sunday, 4 September 2016

Spotlight & Weekly Winner

Wow, what a creative lot of challenge entries for our 'NO DP' challenge!  So many ways of making beautiful backgrounds and plenty of white space too.  I have to tell you I had an amazingly difficult job picking this week's spotlight and that was after deciding to go for a Top 3!

First of all we had a fabulous sponsor in the form of Freckled Fawn

Freckled Fawn

Freckled Fawn have a surprise package for one lucky winner & that is:


Congratulations Leslie, please leave us a comment & drop us an e.mail to address on the right there & we'll unite you with your fab prize.

Now, on to that incredibly difficult to pick top 3.....

#21 - Carol




#55 - Billie A


#88 - Nandini


Oops, there's 4....see what I mean! 

Pop along & join in our current challenge of love, anniversary or wedding, we love seeing what you do.

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

4 comments:

cm said...

A lovely array of cards showcased from your gallery, and how honoured I am to see mine in the mix! THANK YOU so much; sparkle added to my day! My blog will be sporting your badge with pride!
~carol

Leslie said...

OMGoodness, I'm absolutely thrilled to be the winner of the Freckled Fawn surprise package with my bird card! Thank you so much! Congrats to the top picks, and thanks for another fun challenge!
Hugs,
Leslie
Love To Scrap!
Love To Scrap Challenge Blog DT
Love To Craft Challenge Blog DT
House of Cards DT
Crafty Friends DT
My Crafting Stories DT
Creatalicious Challenges DT

Billie A said...

Thank you for picking my card as a top pick. Congrats to the other winners.

Nandini said...

Wow! I am so happy and incredibly honoured to be in the top picks. Congrats to all the winners. And thanks for liking my work.